Wednesday, March 16, 2005

New Blogger!

Hello everyone (if anyone is actually reading this!) To be honest I'm not really sure what I'm doing here, kinda figuring it out as I go along. Anyway here goes:

I was introduced to the world of blogging by my good mate Angharad. I urge you to check out her blog as it is guarnteed to be more interesting than mine.
I thought the whole concept of a blog was fabulous and in particular loved the idea that I could keep up to date with events in Angharad's life, as any of my friends will tell you I'm lame as fuck at keeping in contact. I toyed with the idea of starting my own blog for ages but didn't think that the life of a 25 year old stay at home mother would hold much interest to anyone but in the end I thought I'd give it a go anyway!

I can't promise that I'll often have anything exciting to say but at the very least you will be able to read of the trials and tribulations of a first time Mum (and believe me there are many). My son, Morgan will be 18 months old tomorrow and is both adorable and a complete handful. So to all the friends I have neglected over the last 2 years or so, I'm still here and i love you all so send me your comments and I'll keep you posted. Xx

5 Comments:

At 11:47 p.m., Blogger Ross said...

Babe! You've proved once again that you're better at the interminet than me.

 
At 9:48 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sianni-o! Oh my God I'm so lame. I've so got to come see you like yesterday. I can't believe that Morgan's 18months! Mental. will be checking out the blog routinely. Have already added it to the old favourites! (Marko started one the other week too!) Don't look at mine too often - i've gone crap at updating!
Kay, off now. But I will come see you. Not this weekend - lots of people staying (fuckin' rugby) so probably over easter if that's cool?
Much love and a big mwah, A

 
At 10:23 a.m., Blogger Sian said...

Checked out Marko's blog yesterday saw you and Gav on it, made me nostalgic! Definately need to meet up. Easter would be great. Cariad masif. Xx

 
At 5:05 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you leave marko a comment? Go on, freak him out!

 
At 7:27 p.m., Blogger Sian said...

Already left him a comment! Probably did freak him out. Ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home