Monday, March 21, 2005

New Sofas


Posted by HelloMy new sofas came today. Hoorah! They're a bit bigger than I thought they'd be so they almost fill my small living room entirely. They're taking some getting used to but I think I like them. Also the council aren't picking up the old sofas till the 24th of March so I have 2 pairs of sofas in here at the moment so you can't actually walk anywhere, on the plus side though there's lots of places to sit down! (or to climb if you're 18 months old or a cat).

3 Comments:

At 9:11 p.m., Blogger Sian said...

Sorry I've gone a bit photo mad now that I know how to post them!

 
At 10:33 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, well, you're doing better than me. I learnt how to post photos and after posting about 2 I didn't bother!

 
At 10:34 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps, they look nice and comfy! 'll have to come over and blim them soon! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home