Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Bake Sale

Once you become a mother I swear that people just assume that you become some kind of domestic goddess a la Nigela Lawson, able to bake, look after your children and complete other house wifey tasks whilst looking immaculate and sexy all at the same time. Well I'm here to tell you that that is absolutely not the case and I have photographic evidence to prove it. Tomorrow is "Bake Sale" day in Morgan's Ti a Fi (playgroup) and below is a picture of my efforts for it. More Nigel Lawson than Nigela I'm sure you'll agree ( and I don't just mean the cakes, luckily for you I have not posted a picture of myself at the moment, far from immaculate and sexy I can tell you). I know that compared to the rest of you childless 20 somethings I don't have much of a social life but for Christ sake I can think of better things to do with my time than baking (badly). Oh well, at least I made the effort, eh!

2 Comments:

At 11:31 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can bake! I keep making cheese scones. They're DEAD nice! Mmmmmmm.

 
At 3:11 p.m., Blogger Marko said...

What are you on about, those cakes look lovely! Mmm, cakes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home