Monday, March 28, 2005

Still here!

I know, I know I've been really crap at updating this blog. All I can say is that it's been a bit of a weird and shitty week and I promise to do better in the future. My excuses are :-

1) My sister and I started to clear out my Grandfather's house. I wasn't very close to him so although it was sad it felt more weird than anything else. It's so strange to be sorting through the remaining evidence of someone's life only a few days after they stopped leaving it there. Books with bookmarks in them that will never be finished, food in the freezer etc. It's made me realise how messy things are when someone dies. Anyway, I know it sounds like a cliche but something like this leaves you pondering about death and life and what it's all for and so I spent a few days dwelling on that.

2) Morgan has been ill for the last few days and so he's not been sleeping well at night and is grumpy through the days. He's being very brave though and is as always absolutely hilarious, coming up with new things every day. He's obsessed with "mumburs" (numbers) at the moment and makes you write them down a hundred times a day.

3) "They" have robbed me of an hour of my life! I've been so confused for the last 2 days. I hate it when they do this. I keep asking Ross the time and when he answers I have to ask "so what's the real time?" because it takes me a few days to adjust. I wish "They" would stop messing with time or at least provide me with evidence that it's absolutely necessary to do so.

4) I did do some nice things too. I went to St Fagans on thursday which was nice except that it rained and you can't take pushchairs into any of the buildings (someone must have told them about my driving.) Today I went to the park with Morgan and Ross and then to my Mum's which was nice as well.

So there you have it, a week in the life of me. I promise to update this blog more regularly from now on, honest.

1 Comments:

At 2:39 a.m., Blogger Marko said...

Ha, St. Fagin's! Takes me back to many a school trip. Dark as fuck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home