Friday, April 29, 2005

Quiet Night In

My friend Tracy came over for the evening yesterday. It was dead nice to see her, as with all my friends it had been far too long since the last time I'd seen her. We had a filthy kebab which was absolutely delicious and caught up on all the gossip since the last time we'd spoken. She's one of the only people I can have a right proper bitching session with and not have to worry what I say (Angharad is another one - we have to meet up soon misses!) Despite the fact that she missed her last train home and had her asthma irritated by having to stay in the spare bedroom which my cat sleeps in, it was a good night.

Ross is out with his work colleagues tonight, I have just put Morgan to bed and am now looking forward to having the house to myself. Think I'll chill out in front of the TV and then read my book for an hour or so. Bliss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home