Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Bloody Brilliant


I have just finished reading Harry Potter and the half blood prince, the 6th and penultimate book in the Harry Potter set. It was absolutely brilliant, maybe even the best so far and they've all been fantastic. I can't believe that I am going to have to wait so long for the final book to be published. For those of you yet to succumb to the Harry Potter phenomenon I strongly urge you to go out and buy the whole set, you'll not look back I promise you. I had to be bullied into reading them by Ross at first as I didn't want to waste my time reading what I thought were children's books. I only gave in while I was pregnant and bored and was instantly addicted! I turned from skeptic to fanatic over night! I have since converted both my sister and my mother to the wonders of the magical world of Harry Potter. I cannot recommend this book enough.

2 Comments:

At 11:58 p.m., Blogger Marko said...

Y'know what I did, prick that I am? I walked into Tesco, leafed through it till I found out who died, read the last page then put it back and carried on shopping. If I was at Hogwarts I'd have had his lunch money off him in a second.

 
At 9:51 p.m., Blogger Sian said...

Honestly Mark, that's appalling. Some things in life are worth waiting for!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home