Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I'm Back!

I have been waiting to do something interesting before posting anything, however nothing interesting has presented itself in the last few weeks so I thought I'd give you lucky people an update anyway! Any spare time over the last month has been spent decorating our living room. Ross and I painted it



and Bili and Ross laid the new floor (Bless them, it was a nightmare)



I've also been spending a bit of time pottering around in the garden and it's really started to look lovely up there now.



Pretty flowers!



I have also been brainwashed into taking up quilting by my grandmother. I'm finding it very therapeutic and am currently making some cushion covers



Still awake? There you have it, old before my time. In other news I am on a mission to find a good driving instructor, I have decided to do something constructive with my time and learn to drive. It has to be done. God help you all when I'm mobile, I'll be visiting you all the time! Xx

1 Comments:

At 12:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, you've been a busy bee!

The living room and garden look lovely. It's not a hollow promise - I WILL come and see you and all of it soon. Work's going to ease up after next week as the Assembly are in recess til sept, so i'll be able to, like, take holidays and stuff!

AND c'mon the driving! 'Av it Dodson.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home