Thursday, May 12, 2005

MP3 Joy

I thought I'd better update my blog as I haven't written anything for a few days, but to be honest I've not done much except play with my new toy, my MP3 player that is. It is just so fantastic! I can't praise it enough. I've been listening to all sorts of things and stuff I haven't heard for ages, it's amazing to have all the music you want at your finger tips, also the sound quality is so superb it gives me shivers! One of the best things is you can put it on random and it plays a compilation of all the songs you have on there. Anyway I could go on and on but I'll just say that I highly recommend one for your listening pleasure!


Tracy Jenkins, if your reading this, make sure you come and see me one day next week. I know you said you were all whinged out but I'm sure we'll find some more bitching in us somewhere if we try hard enough! Keep your chin up kid.

1 Comments:

At 11:33 p.m., Blogger Sian said...

Oh God help me! No, glad you've signed up, none of this reading my blog for free! You have to make it look like I've got friends! Xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home