Monday, October 31, 2005

Party Time

It was my stepmothers 40th birthday party on Saturday. It was quite horrendous so I'll condense it as much as possible.

Every one had to wear black or white so we all went looking like witches or as if we were going to a funeral. There was karaoke, which I somehow got dragged up to do, see the picture above. The man on the right is my Dad, who was so pissed that he was singing into an empty mike stand and I haven't a fucking clue who the other man is but he thought he was Elton John!

To cut a long story short I was sleazed on by one of my Dad's neighbours all night in front of his wife (highly embarassing), I got pissed, was forced to do karaoke (again highly embarassing), I cried and walked home in my bare feet. Make of that what you will. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 12:05 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaaaaaaa. sounds blindin'.

Has Ross recovered from the experience? Cos i bet he's the one who really suffered that night... ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home