Monday, May 02, 2005

Bank Holiday


Spent a lovely bank holiday with Ross and Morgan. Went to the big park in Porth on Sunday (See above) and had a lovely time rolling around in the grass with Morgan and watching him fall down the hills because he was running faster than his legs could cope with. We all went swimming today which was surprisingly nice since I actually think that getting into what is essentially a big bath with a load of strangers is a really weird thing to do. I have been told that I do tend to over think these things though. Morgan loved it, after an initial moan because it was cold he really got into it and splashed around for an hour.

I'm a bit disappointed now though as I just watched Matthew Stevens lose to Shaun Murphy in the Embassy World Cup Snooker final. It was a tense match and I always hate to see the Welsh boys lose. Oh well, there's always next year.

3 Comments:

At 12:32 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like swimming either. Ych.

 
At 12:34 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, i forgot that you looooves the snooker.

 
At 1:06 p.m., Blogger Marko said...

That's what the chlorine's for, though, so you don't get the AIDS or cooties or whatever sick lurghy lurks between the toes of old women. Swimming r0xX (PS lookin' good, Sianni)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home