Sunday, May 08, 2005

MP3 Player...!!!!

I have just ordered myself a beautiful little MP3 Player. After much searching on the internet I decided on the Creative Zen Touch. I have wanted one for ages but didn't know if I would use it enough to warrant the cost, but I thought "what the hell, you only live once!" plus it's my birthday in July so I'm calling it an early birthday present and hoping I will get at least some of the money back from generous relatives! Also as I will not really have much of a chance to use it in the daytime or Morgan will wonder where his Mummy's gone, Ross can use it to listen to music on his way to and from work on the train, really then I've only bought half an MP3 Player! Ok, flimsy justifications over with, it should arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday! I am Soooo excited it's ridiculous!

3 Comments:

At 2:27 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looove the creative maths that we use to justify the cost of something rather unnecessary! I could do a PhD in the subject.

 
At 10:42 a.m., Blogger Marko said...

Right, I know I'm being a bit of a techno-cripple here, but can you put cd's onto an MP3 player, or is it only any use if you're downloading? If I could fit loads of discs onto one tiny device I'd probably get one too, but I don't download (at the moment) so that'd be a bit useless. Help!

 
At 11:35 a.m., Blogger Sian said...

Yes, you can put CD's on it. You need to rip the songs from your CD's to create digital files on your computer and then transfer them to your MP3 player. It takes seconds! Mine has 20GB storage space which is the equivalent of about 10,000 songs! Quality's lush, I love it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home